and the last is CWM
How to ?
- Install driver perfectly
- Plug the phone to PC
- And the open MTKdroid
- Click "ROOT" if your phone still virgin :p ---> yes
- Click MENUof "ROOT, BACKUP, RECOVERY"
- Sure you checklist the "INSTALL ALREADY PREPARED FILES"
- Click "RECOVERY and BOOT"
Please READ CAREFULLY IN THIS SECTION !
- First the pop up will notif you to insert "boot.img" please leave it with CANCEL
- And then the second notification is to insert "recovery.img"
- search CWM have you downloaded, insert it click , yes, yes, and YES
- your phone will reboot automatically
========================================================================credit to : Zombie'e Ghosttown Residentkiller